Thursday, January 11, 2007

Two Issues From The Snow of My Window



Still in Limbo (That'’s Theological Talk) - Remission or Non Remission?
I covered most of this issue in my last blog and would just as soon leave it there until the continued month trial ends. My Allenmore Stress and Meditation Class tonight was cancelled due to weather, and we'’ll fly by the seat of our pants tomorrow with regards to my lab blood work. If the weather is bad, we'’ll wait until Monday to go. I think that ends the housekeeping side of things.

Laura
One important question I might need to discuss with a more wiser person than myself - Am I having too many intense conversations with Laura, my therapeutic cat? I enjoy them - her responses are pretty solid -– she continues to learn new tricks although I'’m very proud of our fetch routine. She'’s been here a good amount of time, and I think she tends to still be grateful for getting her out of that darn cage with the two others she was in with. Presently, she is storming through the two rooms I have set aside up here on the second floor. She seems to have two gears - one - when she is going slow preparing to pounce on my chest from some hidden direction. The other - when she tops 90 MPH and takes down everything in the way. That'’s when I can use some continued guidance on my language with her. If she were a parrot - she'’d have quite a vocabulary herself. I also better understand now what it really means when you say "“she'’s climbing the walls."” She spends a lot of time at ceiling height. I have a few words for that also as she brings down some of my pictures as I'’m clearing up shattered glass. I'’ll touch back on these issues at a later time. Meanwhile - any insight into my behavior - please share.

Hang in there - stay well -– keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

From my bed - Frank

No comments: