Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Well, I Did It Again!


From Tara: I am waaay late with my dad's posts. This was originally written end of Jan...more to come.
From Frank:
Well, I Did It Again!
Almost an entire month without an entry. I guess I could blame it on my Facebook, twitter and a special project Mike has me working on. He has asked me to use my Photo Booth application to recall my life for him and I have been faithful to that account. I have put at least one entry a day into the account and think I'm happier with it every day. I'm using IWeb, MobileMe and several others inclusive of IPhoto, IMovie . It's helping me to relive a very gifted past. God has been very good to me. The Holy Spirit has enriched my soul during this cancer period of my life. I just can't cry about anything and there is little or nothing I need. Well, how has your new year been? I hope well. Don't let it slip by without making the best of the time given. Every day, I look ahead and then back hoping for some progress. I think it helps. Everyone has there own little trick for controlling their time before it slips away. I know prayer would help and I try to enrich the standard of Paul for praying always. You have no idea how I appreciate the prayers you say for me. I can almost "feel" them take hold I said to Tara during her last visit if she could give me a trim. We both agreed she could easily pull it off, until she said "I think not" . "We'll need to take it all off and so she did and I am very pleased with the results. I'm now into a new regime.
My cancer pill was becoming useless and my Myeloma is no longer being controlled. This is an old medication that was around prior to the miracle drugs. I take six pills a day for four days and then a six week layoff. It can go either way inclusive of a great deal of pain that cannot be controlled. The side effects can be heavy duty. However, maybe I can handle the regime very positively. Keep my family in your prayers. My hope is not to become more of a burden on them Kris has been an absolute saint as my primary caregiver. I would like to believe we have never been closer. We should never ask for this kind of crap, but when it comes our way we should give it our best shot. I have promised many of you my prayers and sacrifices and hope I've lived up to those promises. Again, I recommend Father Stan Rother to your pleas. Perhaps, he can help facilitate a miracle on behalf of your needs.
As a great friend of mine used to say, Hang in there. God bless.


No comments: