Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Today is a good day. Just wanted to bring you up to date on my yo-yo existence. Good days and bad days.

Go to doctor tomorrow, Thursday 18 May, to begin termination of experimental test I’ve been involved in. I’ll find out if I have been a placebo guy or the real McCoy.

The doctor has me on such strong meds that I spend a great deal of time these days in la la land. He had lowered my pain patch, but I think I’m going to ask him to go back up again tomorrow. We’ll see.

My wife, Kris, is going to retire this month. I guess I’m too much to handle on my own. I keep getting in trouble with her for overextending myself. Some parents will never know what a great self-sacrificing teacher their children have had in her. However, high school these days is a war zone without any of the war zone support. Teachers have been left very much alone to handle the mistakes of other segments of our population.

Anyone involved with Iraq must read Cobra II.

Always, I thank you for your support, I pray for you and your families and I rejoice when I get good news from you. Take care!

Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank,

I have missed you. I have missed our long profound conversations in the computer room. I think of you often and keep your letter in my desk drawer.

Jason

Jenny Bartoy said...

Mr. Kabisch,

Glad to hear some news from you. We hope that you are doing well and that some summer sunshine has graced the PNW. You are in our thoughts and prayers as always.

All our love,

Kevin and Jenny